Culture and Society
The Gravina Group has promoted cultural initiatives among which the most relevant is the creation of the musical “The Divine Comedy”, the first musical based on the homonym poem written by Dante Alighieri which tells his story among the Inferno, Purgatorio and Paradiso in search of Love. With the collaboration of the three times Oscar ® winner Carlo Rambaldi, the creator of E.T., King Kong, Alien and Don Marco Frisina, the author of the touching music, it combines music, literature, dance and visual art in an extraordinary artistic cast and it has achieved some important awards such as the gold medal of the Dante Alighieri Foundation and the 2008 “Musical of the year” award.
- More than a million spectators and a current Italian and abroad tour
- more than 500,000 students have been able to see the masterpiece of Dante Alighieri with a spectacular and dynamic approach through dance and projections
- performed on stages such as the “Arena di Verona” and the “Grimaldi Forum” of Montecarlo
Moreover, it is available a box with the Music and the Making of where an anthology of the show is collected, from the story to the interviews to celebrities, to the realization of stage costumes and scenic design.
These are the initiatives supported by the Gravina Group:
- Marafiky School Primary – Kenya
- Save the children
- BNL Telethon
- Holy Door Restoration – L’Aquila/span>
- A.M.I.C.O. Association* for pediatric division of Pescara
- Contribution for “Parco della Gioia” of Collecorvino
Moreover, in order to support important cultural events, the Gravina Group gave rise to the Artemusicoltura Foundation, which promotes, organizes and supports cultural initiatives both nationally and internationally. Another important initiative promoted by the Gravina Group is the foundation of the primary school in Kenya, the Marafiky School, with the collaboration of Federcalcio Italia S.r.l. and BCC of Rome.
*An Onlus to support the association for surgical deformities in children